Sunday, January 11, 2009

January, 2009

After a couple of silent months on our blog I am going to make an honest effort to start 2009 by keeping it up to date....

We are in Port Aransas, Texas along with three other couples we worked with in Yellowstone. David & Nadine Coakley, Larry & Kathy Mickey and John & Sue Champion.

The weather has gotten into the 80's but today we are only going to get up to 67....the eight of us have walked the beach every morning but today going to walk in the afternoon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending this to me, I'll be checking on you since I can't catch up during b-ball games. I should have our Elmont blog ready later this week. I'll send you the address when it is done! Miss you, Annie

Donna and Gayle said...

Hi long time friends,
Glad to see the blog starting again. Always fun to see "seniors" enjoying retirement. Keep the beautiful photography going. Miss you in Kansas, but know you are having fun.

Love, Donna and Gayle